|Technology is integral to every aspect of Nautic South Africa’s operations. As shipbuilders Nautic has extensive experience maintaining and re-fitting aluminium and steel vessels. The company has over 200 years of collective ship building experience amongst its people, from the world-renowned shipyards of Europe as well as the highly respected local industry. Nautic South Africa’s welders undergo monthly tests and consistently prove themselves to be of the highest international standards. The manufacturing man hours per ton can be compared with the best in the world.
VESSEL OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
We have extensive experience in providing a cost effective approach to provide solutions for vessel management working within an agreed budget. Our vessel management services focus on the following areas, although not limited to this and will be tailored to your needs:
• Vessel Crewing
• Vessel Chartering
• Maintenance Engineering
• Safety System Management
TECHNICAL & LOGISTICS SUPPORT
NSA produces a complete and affordable range of innovative logistics products and services to keep commercial vessels and naval systems performing to design standards throughout their entire life cycle. Our professionals combine expertise with productivity improvement in a challenging resource environment to ensure customers the highest level of satisfaction in meeting life cycle cost requirements. Competent logistics management is fundamental to effective marine operations. Our logistics support processes and services are routinely applied producing products that enhance operating efficiency and readiness and reduce acquisition and sustainment support costs.
NSA integrated systems include the advantages of our own:
• Supply chain management
• Logistics Engineering & Maintenance Reliability, maintainability,& availability analysis & modelling
• Life Cycle Cost Performance-based Logistics (PBL)
• Condition-based maintenance Reliability centered maintenance analysis
• NSA in-service support capability is supplemented by a network of qualified South African suppliers, original equipment manufacturers, & international agents, all managed through a supplier qualification program.
• Quality System Management
• Integrated Logistics Support
• Full day to day management of your vessel
• Full vessel Operations Management